Full-bodied women can look slim and fit with the right clothes. There are slimming dresses that can magically hide fats and flab. Instead of exposing the not so-flattering areas the dress highlights other features. This strategy creates the illusion that the wearer’s body is thing making one feel confident and extraordinary.
There are a lot of online shops the sell slimming dresses. To purchase buyers are required to encode their measurements, choose the style and color. Once all panels have been filled then buyers can head for check out. Online shops are very convenient, however when buying clothes, it’s always advisable best to fit the clothes before actual purchase. Fitting is not possible for online purchase, however some stores would return payment; customers are not satisfied with their purchase. Some stores however have license distributors in key cities. Shoppers are advised to call the RingCentral business phone and inquire about their local outlets.
Look Fit by Hiding the Flab
Slimming dresses help the wearer flaunt her assets like her pretty face, nice shoulders, toned arms and many more. The not-so-attractive areas like the stomach and hips are strategically covered usually in darker shade.
Just because you happen to have fuller hips, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you cannot look hot and sexy. With the right dress, you can look as attractive as the women on television. These clothes are very popular because it gives an illusion that the body has a slender frame.
Tips for Creating a Slim Figure
The slim figure can actually be recreated with the right fabric, patterns and color. When choosing the right dress, be sure to remember the following:
- Dark colors can hide the body fat, and create a slimming effect.
- Black is safest color, especially for formal occasions.
- The more adventurous ones can also have outfits made in dark brown, maroon, dark green and navy blue. For example, combining black and blue, with dark prints converging at the center can successfully create a tiny waist.
- The dress design is crucial in creating an illusion of slender frame. Those with big backs wear off-shoulder dresses so that the attention will focus on the body’s upper area.
- Short dresses highlight the nicely shaped legs and divert the attention from the fuller body areas.
- Materials like silk and satin can loosely fall on the body, giving it a shapely look.
- Other popular cuts are A-line dresses, clothes with Empire waist, knee-length dresses with big belts, and styles that flatter the neck.
Illusion Dressing for Evening Events
For early evening events a slimming cocktail dress can easily become the center of the celebration. The stunning outfit can be made from silk, charmeuse, or chiffon fabrics. Most women prefer the conventional “little black dress” which is very flattering especially with the right cut. This is similar to the staple dress worn by Posh Spice of the Spice Girls.
The Grecian drape cut, is also a popular choice. Remember the light colored flowing outfits of Greek goddesses, like the original wearers, the dress possess the magical illusion to hide body fat. The cut can easily hide problem areas like big thighs, and a protruding stomach. What’s more, the dress can look extra attractive with pleats and other accents under the bust area. Cocktail dresses are made to look more attractive with accessories like satin bags and big rings.
Plus size women can look just as good in slimming formal dresses. Empire cut clothes hide the waist. The design works like a corset, but instead of the conventional contraption, elastic smocking is created to allow the dress some breathing space.
An asymmetrical cut can also cover the waist, especially those with largely flared bottoms. Likewise a V-neck asymmetric dress exposes the waist but covers the extra weight around the midsection. For a more dramatic look, a dress with a long slit can look very sexy.